Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali....

I'm going back to Cali, styling, profiling...where is that CD, anyway?

So, I got my ticket back to CA for a secret purpose, i.e. I can't tell you, but the people who should know, do know. And, I'm just happy about it. First stop? La Pinata on A Street! Best Mexican food in the Bay, with "interesting" margaritas. After that, sometime in the 5 days I'll be home, I will be sure to have a Slurpee and Jamba Juice. That's all I'll need to pick up right where I left off. That and hitting the road to visit the family and friends who are sprinkled throughout Northern and Central Valley...jet lagged, red-eyed, and happy to be home. Ah, smell that ocean air. Think I'll try to sketch out a dress while I'm there, maybe a sister for the Parrot Maxi dress http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23745471.

No comments:

Post a Comment