Friday, May 15, 2009

Egypt, Rome, India and such

So, today I'm wearing my denim, cargo harem pants. Yes, that does seem to be a bit much when you look at it that way. However, they were super cute when I bought them (in '02?) and they're super cute now. It's weird how the trendy stuff circulates, and how lately things have been circulating twice as fast. I mean, gladiator sandals are right on time, in the center of their prime for trends. Then, harem pants kicked in again, and look smashing with the sandals. Next thing will be the twisty, curly, pinned hair designs with floral and earthy accents. Might as well be costume.

Not that I'm complaining, I mean. I totally heart this particular trend. There's something ethnic and cultural about it that makes me feel good. And of course, along with my harem jeans, I'm wearing my saucy, suede, green, beaded, zip-back gladiator sandals to boot! "Lici, stop hatin' on my pants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment